20110416

Dipping My Toe Into The Future ...

It's raining very hard on my roof, up here in The Womb.  It's never been a soothing sound to me, nor the thunder, nor the lightning with its bright flashes of Fire in the sky.  But I've never wanted control over the weather.  Too much responsibility for a mad improviser like me.

It was a full day, dipping my toe into the future, yet trying not think about tomorrow.  I visited E's Starbucks for the first time, incognito as Icarus of course, and really liked the vibe.  Katherine may come to the Shamanic Journey, which will be nice if it happens.

My dear N gifted me this afternoon with several profound comments elsewhere on this blog, which meant the world to me.  She also threw a card for me, from Uncle Al's Thoth Deck, which has me thinking of the crossroads I find myself living in a whole new way.

After leaving it in the box for two days, I finally dove into the world of my iPad today.  What an amazing tool, tailor made for my shamanic and magickal work!  It will take some time before I can really dance with the interface, but it will come, and it will be worth it.

Despite this dreadful weather, I ran out to B&N this evening, specifically to pick up a copy of Tron Legacy, which we then watched.  Just as the first time I saw it in the theater over the winter, I was deeply inspired by the resonance (and implications) relating to what I am developing.

Tomorrow is going to be a VERY long day.  Fourteen hours at the 'Seed, with only a short break for a meal.  It would all be so much more palatable if That Dear Boy and my Muse were there.  As it stands, I will just have to try and direct all this power I am amassing towards some positive end.

"Yearning and deep longing, the feeling that accompanies the sense of separation, is not quite Wish.  Yearning goes one way - towards what we somehow feel we have lost. or we're missing, or that isn't there.  Wish goes two ways.  Something like, Wish sometimes finds itself being wished back."

- Robert Fripp

1 comment:

  1. oh, how i wish i could be there to help, or lend an ear.... but know that i am with you, my dear. even when you are not aware. =)

    ReplyDelete