20110411

Back On The Slow Path ...

Somehow, I am still awake.  I'm honestly not sure how.

After that last entry, I wasn't able to get to sleep until after 4am, and so went to the 'Seed on roughly 2 & 1/2 hours of sleep.  My shift was shorter today, mercifully, as SSYTT meant there was no 2pm class, so I was able to leave as soon as the noon class was settled.

Relations with my Muse seemed to take a teeny tiny step in a positive direction today, as she actually came down to the office, and we spoke a few sentences, instead of the recent monosyllabic grunts.  She even smiled as she was leaving.  It's nothing to get excited about, really, but ...

By the time I got home around 1pm, it was all I could do to stay awake through lunch, before I crashed utterly up here on the couch for a few hours.  I can honestly say that since getting up around 5, I have not done a blessed thing worth writing about.

It's been hard coming back to earth today.  In telling bits of the story of last night, both to E and J and snippets of it to a few people at work this morning, I was able to remember what an altered space we created, and being back on the slow path was very challenging.

Ahhhh ... there we go.  I'm starting to get blinky.  To the couch, then!

No comments:

Post a Comment