20110427

The Continuing Adventures of Threshold Jones ...





For the third Wednesday in a row, the mist was heavy at the sea.  I had hoped for blue skies, but this was much better, a beginning and ending intertwined.

I heard whispers in the wind, speaking to me of alchemy, and of staying a student even after (maybe especially after) I become a teacher.

After several days of this unpleasant and unwanted heat and humidity, the 20 degree drop was most welcome, as was the baptism at the edge of the jetty.  Brrrrr.

Dinner along the banks of Sylvan Lake was lovely, and the walk around it afterward straddled two worlds.  So wonderful, to keep discovering new corners of paradise.

May is immanent, and the crowds will be returning, and the deep quiet at the edge of the world will be coming to an end.  I imagine I will be quite different when it returns.

PS - As for the title of this entry, don't try to figure it out.  Only Karate Jones would understand ...

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore mists by the water. Sometimes, especially in the Spring when the water is cooollllddd and the air becomes warm, we get fog beneath a blue sky, which is always interesting. But the best foggy days by far are those with no wind, no blue sky, and just the muffled and quiet world around me, with the fog blurring out the details.

    Great time to go within.

    Great pics!!!! Love the bottom two.

    Hugs and love!!

    ReplyDelete