20110423

Flame Shift #35 ...

... was a dud.

Sorry, but it's true.

#34 was a dud too, so much so that I just realized I never wrote about it here.  The whole sitting in one place for 24 hours and doing devotional work thing obviously is a big weakness for me right now.  Yet I persist.  It's what I do.

The funny thing is that I found a groove about an hour after the Shift ended.  The last few hours have actually had a fair bit of inspiration embedded within them, learning about Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians, listening to Simone play Bach, etc.

I am SO not punk rock.
Except when I am.

Embrace contradictions.

1 comment:

  1. "Embrace contradictions." Indeed. I soooooo love those two words today.

    Believe it or not, to me it sounds like you are recovering. Now comes the process of deciding what is no longer relevant to you. A bit of "house cleaning" will get rid of the distractions that are preventing you from connecting. I am learning that lethargy is a bigger impediment than I expected, but it is there for a reason.

    Hugs and love!

    ReplyDelete