20110421

Going Slow ...



















It would seem that saying yes to everything does have one small price to pay.  I woke up this morning with a slight cold, achy, dizzy, a little stuffed up.  Luckily, during a nice chat with Amy this morning, she offered to cover the desk tonight, since she was set to teach both classes anyway.  This took a weight off the day, which I very much needed.

Fighting off a fair bit of anxiety, I was able to go slow and rest and get some things done.  From watching Game of Thrones to doing research for my pilgrimage, from taking a quick trip out for meds to going with E over to our old stream around the corner (even slightly ill, sitting still is not for me), the day felt open, gentle, and eventually the anxiety faded.

Back down to the sea tomorrow, and a long awaited rehearsal ...

No comments:

Post a Comment