20110609

The Big Sigil Keeps On Working ...




















This morning, in the span of about an hour, I found out that the Idirlion ad on Coilhouse.net went live, and then got a response from Terri Windling that she's going to feature The Womb as part of the On Your Desk series on her blog sometime next week.  It seems more eyes may be about to be on me.  I suppose I should be on my best behavior.

Riiiiiight.

After working frantically to get everything spiffy on the Idirlion website and Twiiter account, then stopping for a bite at the Preakness Restaurant, we didn't get down to Avon 'til around 7, which was fine in a way, because most of the people have left by then.  It took a while to create a vibe, but once we did, the colors at sunset more than made up for the delay.

Ahhhhhhh.

1 comment:

  1. Hello ~ from one of the people visiting via Terri's post. I'm up on that series as well, on Dec. 16th. Looks like we're state neighbors! My Blogger is a mash-up of my photography and creative words to go with, you're welcome to stop by if you wish. Have a wonderful trip across the pond!

    ReplyDelete