20110408

The Institute Takes Shape ...

It was a very busy day, a very big day, a very draining day, so I will try to cover a lot of ground quickly.  Please forgive me for not lingering as long as each of these things deserve.

My lunch meeting with Jason & Amy at Raymond's was very productive, and laid further groundwork for the new Starseed Institute For Shamanic Studies.  We talked business, nuts and bolts, and set the first half of the dates, through February 2012.

After the meeting, I actually stayed with Amy in the office for a bit, helping out with some of the computer and printer problems she was having.  By the time I got home a little after four, it was just enough time to have lunch and head right back to the 'Seed.

For some reason, running into The Muse this evening sent me into a tailspin, much worse than it did on Sunday.  While trying my best to respect her need for space and distance, I can't help but admit how silly this feels, pretending we barely know each other.

Coming home, just like Tuesday, there was visiting already in progress.  N was giving E a Thai massage, and after a brief time up in The Womb, I came down for a PBT meal and time spending.  (Once again, missing That Boy.)  I felt like I talked too much, but the others assured me I was alright.

Enough for one day.  Bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment