20110409

My Least Favorite Sort of Day ...

Home, stillness, most of it alone ... you know the drill by now.

I spent most of the morning in a stupor of longing, which mercifully subsided a bit when I discovered a new biography of Austin Spare, and the extensive writings of Manly P. Hall on the Philosophical Research Society site (which I'm planning to download to my iPad when it gets here).

In the afternoon, I had a long discussion with Amy, about stepping even deeper into the inner workings of the 'Seed.  Nothing I can share just yet, but between what's been developing with the Institute and now this, September looks like it's going to be very interesting.

While all of this was going on, I was doing a bit of surgery on Meabh, my Dell netbook, who has been quite neglected since the arrival of Uonaidh, my Macbook Pro, back in September.  I'm even thinking about installing Ubuntu (an open source OS) to streamline her operations.  We'll see.

This entry is boring. This day was boring.  Enough, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment