20110503

North, With Discouragement ...





















After the brief visit on Sunday, I didn't feel quite finished with the Hudson Valley, so Seven Lakes Drive, Bear Mountain and the Walkway Over The Hudson (which joins Highland and Poughkeepsie) were all visited briefly this afternoon.  (The light was lousy, but at least I had my good camera this time.)

Unfortunately, just before getting underway, I got a call from my boss / friend Amy to cancel (for the third time) our scheduled meeting to commence the web redesign project.  This really discouraged me, more than you'd think it should, and without getting mad or making drastic statements, it has me thinking about my future.

Dear god, so much keeps changing ...

Reiki share in a few minutes.  Better get to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment