20110504

Feeling Other ...





















Right, then.  There's the light I was looking for in those shots yesterday.  Ahhhh ...

'Twas a kind of intense day today.  Slow moving, lots of inner work, yet breathtaking in places.  Honestly, it took 'til about six o'clock for the wonder and mystery I look for on these wanderings to present itself, but when it did, well ... just look at the colors and textures above.  It was like hitting the side of a barn, getting those shots.

I'm exhausted, and I feel a cold coming on, so this short entry will not really do justice to the labyrinth of emotions I traveled through today.  So much of the time, I feel other, with no words to explain my otherness.  At least I have the sea on those days, and my beloved Avon, where those feelings matter a little less, at least for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment