20110505

Yaaaaaaawn ...

After another quiet night at work, Bug and I finally had our meeting with Amy, which seemed to go remarkably well.  (Though it was a pity that Raymond's wouldn't serve me the french toast in the evening!)  As long as she lets us get on with it, Starseed is going to have not only a sparkling new website, but also a totally new branding campaign, come September 1st.  Stay tuned ...

Other than the evening, today was a rare stay-in my-sweatpants rest day for me.  I woke up feeling that cold in the back of my throat / sinuses taking root, so I figured with the upcoming busy-ness, I better stop moving for a few hours.  I read, I listened to some music ... basically I just stayed in The Womb all morning and afternoon.  Yeah.  I know.  Yaaaaaaawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment