20110506

Dress Rehearsal ...





















Well, that's not entirely true.  We didn't really run the show down, as if it were a show.  We stopped and made adjustments and made some last minute changes and tomorrow should have a little extra rocket sauce to it precisely because we are slightly less than prepared.

'Twas lovely to see Lisa again, as always.  Such a great spirit she has, willing to jump into the unknown.  We rehearsed this time at her apartment in Long Branch, as the harmonium is far too ungainly to move around.  She made me a potent cup of yerba mate, we chatted as we always do, and it was grand.

I went down early so I could have a few hours to find my space at Avon.  I also stopped for a short while at Pier Village just before rehearsal, and couldn't help myself as the sun was setting at Monmouth Beach as I was heading home.  Well, my other home, as I always say ...

The best part : I get to do it all again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment